We Are Hiring
About Us & The Opportunity
We are a fun, creative, Australian based, digital agency looking to hire a part time or full time digital expert with experience in SEO and SEM.
We have multiple clients in many niches and are expanding rapidly. Our services include full stack custom digital strategies for clients that includes everything from web design, conversion rate optimisation to SEO and SEM
Why Work With Us
The position offers an excellent chance to expand your knowledge in the digital marketing space as you will be working closely with a team – there will be a lot of training involved. The position is location independent and mostly time independent so you will have a HUGE amount of flexibility with the position. We value lifestyle & learning!
CEO: Matt Canty
Passionate About Clients
10+ years experience,
My digital marketing work speaks for itself. I deliver an outstanding service custom-tailored to each and every one of our clients — big or small.
Working on many different clients this project will need a diverse set of skills. An eye for details is super important. Excel skills are vital to succeeding in this role as well as an extensive knowledge of SEO including but not limited to:
IA restructuring, keyword research, migration support, linking strategies, reporting, WordPress, Meta title and description updates, content guideline reviews, content gap analysis and more.
Basic Adwords skills are needed to to implement and make recommendations on accounts.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Most important Skill:
Enjoy what you do, learn fast, have fun and enjoy life! Results are all that matters not time spent working
HOW TO APPLY
- To make sure you actually read the job post please send me the capital of New Zealand in your cover letter.
- https://www.cantydigital.com/contact-us/ use the contact form
- Send a short video about yourself and why you would want to join CantyDigital
- Include when you can start, how many hour you can do each week & your expected hourly rate
See you at the beach!