SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is an ongoing process because search engines, like Google, are constantly updating their algorithms to provide the most relevant and useful results to their users. As a result, websites must continuously adapt their SEO strategies to meet these changing requirements as well as keep up with the competition.
Basically, SEO is like a diet – for best results, consistency is key for sustained fat loss!
- Technical Issues – Website technical issues will continue to pop up on any website and build up over time. The more technical issues a website has the less likely for an increase in rankings and overall conversions – CantyDigital will continue to monitor your tech SEO with Ahrefs and fix as many issues as possible each month
- Backlinks Profile – Competitors will continue to get new fresh backlinks overtaking your website over time – CantyDigital will continue to monitor your backlink profile with Ahrefs and continue to build new fresh links every month as part of our ongoing SEO service
- Fresh Content – Fresh content is an important factor that search engines consider when determining a page’s ranking While updating a website’s pages or adding new ones can help signal to search engines that the website is active and up-to-date, the quality and relevance of the content remain the most critical factors for achieving a high search ranking. CantyDigital will add fresh quality content to the site each month as part of our ongoing SEO service.
In the past, SEO was primarily focused on keyword optimisation and building backlinks. However, today, search engines place more emphasis on user experience and user intent. This means that websites that cater to their users’ needs and provide high-quality content are more likely to rank well in search results.
Therefore, it’s important to keep up with the latest SEO trends and updates to ensure your website stays relevant and visible to your target audience. This involves regularly updating your content, improving your site’s speed and mobile responsiveness, optimising for user experience, and building high-quality links from reputable sources. By doing so, you can improve your website’s search engine rankings and attract more organic traffic over time.
1. Case Study Example Keyword Decline
This is a client we worked on and got some great results
However, the client decided to pause the ongoing SEO work and below you can see a slow and steady decline over 1+ year, ending in a complete drop in keywords in 2023
2. Case Study Example Keyword Decline
We worked on this particular site for a long period of time getting consistent growth with a large increase in August 2022 when the client decided to hold off any more ongoing SEO work. A few months after we stopped consistent SEO work, we can see a slow and steady decline
Search engine algorithms are also constantly evolving to provide the most relevant and high-quality search results to their users. Therefore, it’s essential to stay up-to-date with the latest ranking signals and algorithm updates to ensure that your website meets the latest requirements and remains visible in search results. Want to learn more about how SEO works? Visit our SEO FAQs page for snappy & straightforward answers.
Consistency is key when it comes to SEO, and it’s important to focus on quality rather than quantity. Building a great website and optimising your content based on relevant keywords is a good start, but it’s not enough to achieve a high search ranking.
Other Marketing Tactics
While using ongoing SEO tactics, be sure to be implementing a full digital marketing strategy that includes PPC, email marketing, and social media marketing to help increase your website’s traffic, sales, and brand awareness. By combining these efforts, you can create a comprehensive online presence that attracts and engages your target audience while improving your search ranking.
Canty Digital keeps your SEO consistent. Sign up now for ongoing results long term
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Local SEO Services for Your BusinessIn the bustling digital landscape of today, a strong online… Read more: 5 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Local SEO Services for Your Business
- Google Sheet SEO HacksGoogle Sheets is a powerful tool that can be used… Read more: Google Sheet SEO Hacks
- Is SEO is an Ongoing Process?Yes! SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is an ongoing process because… Read more: Is SEO is an Ongoing Process?
- GoDaddy Hosting Pros & ConsGoDaddy is a popular web hosting company that provides a… Read more: GoDaddy Hosting Pros & Cons
- Why White-Label SEO Makes Sense for Your Growing Digital Marketing FirmA business that is growing is always good news. But… Read more: Why White-Label SEO Makes Sense for Your Growing Digital Marketing Firm
- How to Earn Money Through Australian Affiliate ProgramsAffiliate marketing is a popular way for bloggers and website… Read more: How to Earn Money Through Australian Affiliate Programs